How to Unlock Android Pattern or Pin Lock without Losing Data?
Get to know how to unlock Android pattern or pin lock without losing data. In this simple tutorial, you can learn how to unlock forgotten pattern on Android. Are you not able to recall Android pattern and hence been locked out of your device? Do you want to learn how to unlock pattern lock without factory reset? If yes, then you have arrived at the right place. Many Android users are on the look-out for a fool-proof way to find how to unlock android pattern. To help our readers, we have come up with a detailed guide on the same. Read on to find out how to unlock android phone pin lock.
Steps to Unlock Android Pattern or Pin Lock
Before you start the process to unlock android device, ensure that you note down the model number of your phone. Here’s how you can know the model number of your phone.
- Switch off the phone and remove the battery. You can find the model number printed underneath the battery.
- If your phone’s battery is non-removable, there’s another way to know it. Press your phone’s volume down button, power button and home button for few seconds. You can now see the details in Chinese. If you want the model number in English, press the volume up button once. You can now note down the model number.
Now that you have noted down the model number of you device, let’s check out how to unlock pattern lock on android.
- To start with, download software called Fone Toolkit for Android and install it on your computer.
- Open the software and find the option to unlock your Android device.
- The software will now prompt you to connect the device to the computer. Connect it using a USB cable.
- Once your phone is connected, click on ‘Start’.
- On the screen that follows, select your phone’s brand, device name, and model number (which you noted down earlier). Click on ‘Next’ and confirm the selection (provided you have selected correctly).
- You will now be prompted to take your phone to ‘download’ mode. To do that, switch off the device. Hold the volume down button, power button and home button for few seconds. Later, press the volume up button once. During this process, ensure that your phone has access to an active internet connection.
- The recovery package will get downloaded now. Wait for the download to complete. Your device may restart several times during this and the pin lock will be removed.
Your phone’s password or pin lock is now unlocked through this simple process. Now that you know how to unlock android phone pattern lock, you don’t have to worry about forgetting pattern lock or pin.