HOW TO TRANSFER FILES FROM USB TO IPHONE AND IPAD
Transferring data to or from the IOS device is quite a deal. One cannot do so with any specific support. In this case you need I-USB storer for transferring files (media i.e. photos, mp3 files, videos, documents, pdfs etc.) to you IOS devices. With I-USB store you can directly convert data (media files) directly from the USB device to your IOS without even connecting it with any computer. This I-USB storer is only compatible with IOS/android and windows and helps to transfer your required media from flash to phone. One can use this pen drive with latest iPhones and iPad devices as data transfer is quite a deal when we are talking about the IOS devices. It is available in storage capacity ranging from 16 GB-128GB.
Get your iPhone USB Flash from here : https://goo.gl/NijzQM
So let’s start transferring the data from flash to phone.
- You need an app for this purpose and further for installation f that application, with your IOS device scan the bar given on the back of the packet of your I-USB storer.
- Scan the code by using your IOS device camera, once detected, your device will take you the apple app store from where you can install the app i.e. I-USB storer.
- Once downloaded, open the application and connect your I-USB storer device with your phone via port available.
- You would get a display in front of you with two of the options i.e. external storage (flash device) and internal (phone) storage.
- Select the option of external storage and pick all the relevant data that you need to transfer to the internal storage.
- Once selected, clicked the option of export on the IOS device. Click the option of “save” and with this click your desired media (photos, mp3 files, videos, documents, pdfs etc) is transferred to your IOS internal storage successfully.
- If you want to transfer data from your IOS device to I-USB storer device, you need to select the option of IPhone where you will get the media files, select your desired media. Once selected, click the icon of “export” which further lead you to two options i.e. local storage or external storage as you have to store the selected media in flash drive, you will select the option of external storage and your desired media would be transferred to the flash device in no time.
- Once you are done with this transfer, now you can detach the USB device and easily transfer the files i.e. media to your computer or android devices. Simply open the port and connect the I-USB storer to your android device. Here you don’t need any application. Just transfer your desired media with mere clicks.
If you enjoyed this tutorial, please share it your friends.