Helpful Tips To Make A Conversion-Centered Landing Page Design
How Landing Page Affects Conversion?
Landing pages is imperative part of marketing strategy and campaign of any business. It is where visitors are first directed upon clicking a particular link in email or a pop up advertisement. Businesses can create and run numerous different landing pages but all only thrives into one goal, which is to bring visitor into the sales funnel and eventually convert leads into sales.
Though landing page main goal is to convince visitors to give their information to the service provider or company in exchange for a particular high-value offer. Still, the end point in mind is to have these visitors to purchase immediately.
This is usually the most effective way of converting a person into qualified leads. In fact, according to Marketing Sherpa study, an optimized landing page can boost conversation rate by 40% on an average.
Thus, aside from getting a good local SEO company like Result Driven SEO, it’s also important to focus on creating conversion-centered landing page design.
Pointers To Remember
A professional looking landing page will not just attract customers (we surely love gorgeous and good-looking things and so become enticed when we saw one) but will also more likely to convince visitors to follow certain call to action and immediately make immediate purchase especially when the product is something irresistible.
To help you create a conversion-centered landing page design, here are some pointers to guide you along the way:
- Pick contrasting colors.One of best ways that can highlight imperative elements on your page is through using contrasting colors. If you have been previously play marketing role, you will likely to encounter an ongoing argument about the button color. Some marketers or website designer might argue that one color will do better than the other. But oftentimes, it is just the color contrast which triggers conversion.
Through using different yet complementary colors, you can be certain that other elements on your landing page can stand out. This is needed to create visual hierarchy which allows visitors to determine what’s important and those which are not.
- Feature Real People. You might see websites filled with graphics that looks like fillers. Take note that your space needs to be optimized with something of value. Instead of filling a website with photos of generic objects and people, it will be more beneficial to use real photos. Users prefer to see something real, something valuable. Using photos of real object, events or people can increase testimonial impact and can make a significant difference on conversion rate.
- Include Visual Cues. Nudging visitors into the right direction is pretty difficult. Visual cues like borders and arrows can be helpful. This can draw attention to headlines, sign-up forms, or high-impact testimonials. It will also great to use element borders.
- Consider the Design Match. Design match means keeping the design elements consistent both content-wise and visually. Once the whole funnel is consistent and relevant, visitors can save time from orienting themselves to new page, giving them more time to focus on your message.
- Choose right color. This is in relation with color contrast. Bright colors can easily grab someone’s attention but inappropriate color match can also easily turn off users. Your color choices determine the feel, look of your website, and can change emotions that your website is provoking on visitors.
A good landing page design can make a big difference on your conversion rate. Make sure to have it perfect through the help of content marketing healthcare services from Online Marketing for Doctors. They know how to do it excellently.